Real Wireless was founded in 2007 by Mark Keenan and Simon Saunders, building on their experience in industry and academia. At the heart of our offering is hands on experience of real world deployments underpinned by in-depth understanding of physics associated with wireless technologies.
Real Wireless comprises permanent and associate staff to deliver the very best in professional wireless expertise to a wide range of clients.
Who we work with
Our clients include:
- Enterprises who recognise the need for a comprehensive wireless strategy, but require additional specialist expertise to create their strategy or put it into practice
- Vendors of specialist wireless technology, especially novel infrastructures for high capacity and indoor coverage
- Operators of wireless services
- Regulators who are forming and maintaining policies to maximise the economic and social benefits associated with wireless technologies
What we stand for
Our services are diverse, covering a wide range of business issues, commercial and social objectives, environments and technologies. Our people’s expertise and interests span a broad set of topics. All of them share a set of common principles and values:
- Independence – We want to offer you impartial, unbiased advice, untainted by any desire to sell equipment or software. If we have a connection to an organisation which we think could be relevant to this, we’ll tell you. If we feel we cannot provide a truly independent response to your needs, we’ll decline the assignment.
- Integrity – We subscribe to the Institution of Engineering and Technology’s Consultants’ Code of Conduct.
- Professionalism – We pride ourselves on approaching assignments in a professional, substantiated, evidence-based fashion. We adopt systems, tools and processes designed to provide a high level of quality in our work.